Sugar Ray Robinson Icon Tee
This variant is currently sold out
Sugar Ray Robinson was picture perfect as a boxer. From 1943 to ’51, he fought 91 times and lost not once. He was a long-reigning champion at welterweight and middleweight. And he lived the life of a cultural icon in Harlem, his nightlife presence as legendary as his ring prowess.
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage White
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Officially Licensed by Sugar Ray Robinson
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- ALL prices in USD
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only, no refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.