Sugar Ray Robinson Harlem Tank
This variant is currently sold out
You couldn’t miss Sugar Ray Robinson on the streets of Harlem in the 1940s and ’50s, driving in his pink Cadillac and stopping at his bar, Sugar Ray’s, or one of his other businesses along Seventh Avenue. Good things came to boxing’s all-time pound-for-pound king at that time, and he earned all of it during his reign of dominance.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Heather Black
- Fiber Content - 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Sugar Ray Robinson
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page