Shaq #34 FZ hoody
This variant is currently sold out
Commemorating the "Big Aristotle," 15-time NBA All-Star and four-time NBA champion, Shaquille O'Neal! The 7-foot-1 O'Neal played for 19 years in the NBA with six different teams, and in that time he dominated the paint in ways that no center before him had. Shaq helped the Los Angeles Lakers win three championships in a row between 2000-2002, and did it again in 2006 with the Miami Heat. His 28,596 points are seventh of all time, even if he never could learn the art of a free throw. “Me shooting 40 percent at the foul line is just God's way to say nobody's perfect.”
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Shaquille O’Neal
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page