Roberto Duran 'Wanted to Kill me' tee
This variant is currently sold out
Roberto Duran 'Wanted to Kill me' Tee
Roberto Duran knocked out 71 boxers in a career that spanned five decades. Nine of his first 10 opponents fell by KO, seven in the very first round. How fitting was the nickname “Manos de Piedra” (Hands of Stone). Duran won world championships in four weight classes, and did so with relentless ferocity.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Yellow
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- T-shirt Officially Licensed by: Roberto Duran
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page