Jackie Robinson # 42 Classic Tee
This variant is currently sold out
No one in baseball wears No. 42 anymore, the number retired to pay honor the pioneer Jackie Robinson. His bravery in withstanding racism in the culture and at the ballpark paved the way for players of color to follow their dreams and make baseball a game of opportunity.
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Officially Licensed by Jackie Robinson.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- ALL prices in USD
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.