Gracie vs Kimura Pullover Hoody
$48 USD was $85 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Oct. 23, 1951. Maracanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro. Some 20,000 watched Japanese judoka Masahiko Kimura battle their countryman Helio Gracie, patriarch of the first family of jiu-jitsu. The fighting spirit lives on in the Brazilian people.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Ivory
- Fiber Content - Triblend Fleece
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Gracie Academy
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page