Cassius Clay Boxing USA Tee
This variant is currently sold out
Before he was changing the world as Muhammad Ali, Cassius Clay already was shining on a global stage. In 1960, the 18-year-old out of Louisville won Olympic gold in Rome. After the final bout his Soviet opponent said, “There is no disgrace in losing to a boxer like that.”
All prices are in USD
Can’t find your size? Enter your email address and we’ll let you know if we receive more stock!
- Average Fit
- Color - Sun Faded Blue
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Muhammad Ali
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page