Black History Tribute - Jim Brown Tee
This variant is currently sold out
As early as the mid-1960s, while he was still plowing through defenses on the pro football field, Jim Brown became a different sort of hero by founding the Negro Industrial Economic Union (later renamed the Black Economic Union), which supported black entrepreneurs in creating viable businesses. Later, in 1988, Brown created Amer-I-Can, a program that works with gang members and other at-risk populations to develop the self-esteem for individuals to reach their potential.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Jim Brown
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page