Black History Tribute - Jackie Robinson LSCN
This variant is currently sold out
No one in the game wears #42 anymore, out of perpetual respect for the man who in 1947 broke baseball’s color line. Jackie Robinson endured inhumane abuse from racist fans, media, opponents and even some teammates, but he steadfastly built a legacy as a great ballplayer who symbolized so much more than can be contained by the white lines. He embodied progress in baseball and society. Martin Luther King Jr. lauded Robinson as a man who “challenged the dark skies of intolerance and frustration.”
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Grey
- Fiber Content - Triblend
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Thermal Officially Licensed by Jackie Robinson
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page