Andre the Giant 1980 Tee
This variant is currently sold out
Andre the Giant was the dominant figure in wrestling when, in 1980, he ran into his biggest challenge, the then-villainous Hulk Hogan. But when they met in the famous Showdown at Shea, Andre pinned the Hulkster to thrill the 36,000 fans at the Mets ballpark in New York.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Andre the Giant
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page