Ali Deer Lake 72 LSCN
This variant is currently sold out
Before Muhammad Ali rumbled in the jungle of Zaire, before he turned his fight in Manila into a thrilla, he put in the work in rural Pennsylvania. The training camp Ali created at Deer Lake in the early 1970s sharpened The Greatest.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Ivory
- Fiber Content - Triblend
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Usually ships out in 5 to 7 business days.
- Thermal Officially Licensed by Muhammad Ali
- ALL sale and discounted items may not be returned for a store credit or refund. Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the SAME style only.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- All refunds are processed in the form of a store credit.
- For more information view our FAQ page.