Micky 'Irish' Ward Tee
This variant is currently sold out
Paying homage to the great "Irish" Micky Ward, the proletariat hero of Lowell, Massachusetts who overcame long odds to become a boxing champion. Ward's story — which is told in the movie The Fighter starring Mark Wahlberg — involved him taking a break from boxing after a losing streak, working a blue-collar job in Lowell, and earning enough money to have surgery on his lethal right hand. When he came back, he went on one of the great runs of the era, going 16-4 heading into his epic trilogy with Arturo Gatti. We're honored to pay tribute to great Micky Ward!
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Green
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Micky Ward
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page