Arturo 'Thunder' Gatti Tee
This variant is currently sold out
Celebrating Arturo "Thunder" Gatti, one of boxing's most beloved figures in the 1990s-2000s. Gatti became a fan favorite for his displays of super-human courage when standing in the line fire in the ring, as best exemplified in his classic trilogy with "Irish" Micky Ward. Gatti packed a tremendous punch, and was only too happy to eat some shots to land one. "Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior," Gatti once said. He lived and died that way each time he stepped on the apron.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Sun Faded Blue
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Arturo Gatti
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page