Smokin' Joe Frazier 1971 Tee
This variant is currently sold out
Smokin’ Joe Frazier was world heavyweight champion in 1971 when along came former champ Muhammad Ali to challenge him. The Fight of the Century turned out to be just the start for these two rivals, but what a start. Frazier’s left hook knocked Ali to the canvas, and the fight was all his.
- Average Fit
- Color – Vintage Green
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Officially Licensed by Joe Frazier
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- ALL prices in USD
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.