Julius 'Dr. J' Erving Striped Tank
This variant is currently sold out
Julius Erving was a legend on the playgrounds of New York, and as a pro he played three seasons for his hometown Nets, winning two ABA championships. His 30 points and 11 rebounds a game were just part of his story, to go along with the high-flying thrills he brought.
- Average Fit
- Color - Heather Navy
- Fiber Content - 50% Polyester 50% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Officially Licensed by Julius Erving
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- ALL prices in USD
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.